Daddy came and now he goes....while I was getting ready...Chris took an adorable pic of him and Mia...

Good bye kisses for Daddy..come home soon and be safe!

Vince giving Daddy some goodbye lovin'

Vince....not realizing Daddy is leaving...he's dancing...


at the airport...getting his lecture from Daddy...
Vincent listen to Mommy ...when she says No..you stop. If she puts you in timeout, you stay. Okay Vince? Okay Daddy I listen...
If it only worked that well.

Cowgirl Mia...stick em' up!

Hello, anyone there?............
I guess I might be on the phone too much...she is now using the gun to answer my ringing phone.

Putting those guns away

Mia dressed herself....1st time...of putting a whole outfit together..

and now she changes her mind....outfit #2
takes after her mommy...lots of changes

Vince was jumping around...being a fool, flippin' around...and flipped right into the wall...
guess who won the fight
double bloody nose!

Now this is more like it...I will just sit and relax...kids labor!!

Mia's first time with piggy's.....had to put her in front of a white background to see them!

My mom brought over one of my dresses when I was her age....ancient????
No comments:
Post a Comment