Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer Fun

Unkie Jacob checkin out our new camera....I think it works!Vin, Mia and Mommy checking out a splash pad near our house. Vince was a big fan of it...and it had an outside BIG potty that was cool..but smelled!!!...according to him. Mia was not to sure of the whole idea.
Vince testing the water...

Wait for it ....wait for it.....

and wham...we did this over and over and over...

its a little too sunny for Miss Mia..she's trying on Vin's shades

Some day I will know I will just miss these innocent times..when she is just hanging out doing her own thing, finding random things to entertain herself with instead of the the 10 water toys I offer her.

little thirsty...fishy water is the best

One of my favorite times...the kids just talking...or maybe even planning something...but definately NOT fighting. I love times like these..hoping to have more to come.

as close as we got to the water that day


No comments: