We were so excited for Daddy to come home...we were getting everything ready...including cleaning his truck. We surprised him with a truxedo for his truck...he definately was shocked...and maybe even a little confused for a few moments....the smile on his face was great! Vin helped his truck look nice....
Then we made a poster to hang up in the door..it was suppose to say Welcome Home Daddy! But Vin didn't want me to "color" on it...so it said welcome daddy...and then I forgot to fix it...oh well I am sure he didn't mind.
Then we made a poster to hang up in the door..it was suppose to say Welcome Home Daddy! But Vin didn't want me to "color" on it...so it said welcome daddy...and then I forgot to fix it...oh well I am sure he didn't mind.We also cleaned the whole house and mowed the lawn...but I am sure he didnt really notice the small things like that.
Vin and I waiting for Daddy to get off the plane...little excited....
Vince watching for Daddy's flight to land...
There's daddy...Vin is so cute....he saw him and about 4 other soliders get off at the same time...I said there's daddy...he looked at me...looked back down...looked at me with a great big smile...just ancy. I then was like do you want to go see daddy..he quickly responds by shaking his head yea...but then doesn't move...as if he is scared...or maybe he just didn't know from a distance which one was daddy. So when he got a little closer I pointed daddy out ....and off running he went. I thought I got it on video...but oops...didn't push the button hard enought to record...little pissed off about that!
Cheesy smiles must run in the family
Mia...little different story. She didn't want Chris right away...no kisses no hugs...just checked him over. About an hour after he had been home..we went to dinner. Mia warmed up to him..and let him play games with her. By the end of dinner he was allowed (by Mia) to pick her and carry her without her complaining..from there it just got better.
Vin and I waiting for Daddy to get off the plane...little excited....
Vince watching for Daddy's flight to land...
There's daddy...Vin is so cute....he saw him and about 4 other soliders get off at the same time...I said there's daddy...he looked at me...looked back down...looked at me with a great big smile...just ancy. I then was like do you want to go see daddy..he quickly responds by shaking his head yea...but then doesn't move...as if he is scared...or maybe he just didn't know from a distance which one was daddy. So when he got a little closer I pointed daddy out ....and off running he went. I thought I got it on video...but oops...didn't push the button hard enought to record...little pissed off about that!
Cheesy smiles must run in the family
Mia...little different story. She didn't want Chris right away...no kisses no hugs...just checked him over. About an hour after he had been home..we went to dinner. Mia warmed up to him..and let him play games with her. By the end of dinner he was allowed (by Mia) to pick her and carry her without her complaining..from there it just got better.

No comments:
Post a Comment