It was extremely cold this weekend....so we had to find some fun things to do.... Vincent decided he wanted to paint daddy some pictures. I can't wait for Chris to get some of them. He has never really drawn anything...just scribbles. I asked him to draw daddy..start with his head...now his body...arms and legs....then the face. It turned out pretty good. I sent it to Chris without scanning it to place on here...so just imagine...one arm coming out of his head...and his smile from eyebrow to eyebrow...and his hair all around his head. So cute!
It was a blizzard outside this last weekend into the beginning of the week. Many places and schools were closed for not one...but two days. We decided to play outside for a little bit...didn't want to press our luck...explain at end of post. The kids had soo soooo much fun. Mia put up a little resistance when it came to putting on her overalls...she had no clue what was going on.
Here she is throwing a miniature tantrum...with cheese-itz in hand.
Vincent and his...whaz up pose?
I think Mia is trying to ask him...what is going on
And we are outside to play in the snow for the first time this year...Mia's first all around. Not sure what to do...
Vincent quickly shows her that you can play in the snow on a sled...
see like this...
Mia taking a seat...or wait did mom push her in the snow...he he he(note how the men do the work and the ladies supervise)
Shovel got a little heavy..traded to the broom...but the broom meant for washing vehicles. Oh well. He's getting the job done.
Momma and her girl.
Tried to get a cute outside pic...before going in...little red cheeks
ops.....fooled ya. We didn't go inside...we found those sleds again...and tried them out on the driveway. Perfect sliding surface with a little packed snow slight incline...the kids LOVED LOVED it. I tried getting some pics...and even a video...

I guess Vincent is ready to take up snowboarding....
Warming up afterwards...

The next day..Vincent really wanted to go outside and play...I said we could after nap...no fights at all.. WOW should play that card more often....and then the men came to clear our driveway..he was really worried the snow was gone...but there was still plenty on there for them to sled. I said lets get ready...Vincent put his snow pants on...I put on Mia's and then Mia went and got her coat and hat while I was putting Vincent snow boots on ....it was the cutest thing..she knew what was going on....love her! So we went outside only problem...the guys shoveled the little amount of snow at end of the driveway that was stopping to sleds when they went down the driveway...now they keep going...I had to race them down to stop them...oh well...miniature workout! It was too cold out the 2nd day...we played 5 minutes and called it good, decided to go to the gym instead. Vincent liked this plan...Mia threw a big hissy fit inside when I took off her snow gear.
Vincent watching the snow removal guys!
Shovel got a little heavy..traded to the broom...but the broom meant for washing vehicles. Oh well. He's getting the job done.
Momma and her girl.
Tried to get a cute outside pic...before going in...little red cheeks
ops.....fooled ya. We didn't go inside...we found those sleds again...and tried them out on the driveway. Perfect sliding surface with a little packed snow slight incline...the kids LOVED LOVED it. I tried getting some pics...and even a video...
I guess Vincent is ready to take up snowboarding....
Warming up afterwards...
The next day..Vincent really wanted to go outside and play...I said we could after nap...no fights at all.. WOW should play that card more often....and then the men came to clear our driveway..he was really worried the snow was gone...but there was still plenty on there for them to sled. I said lets get ready...Vincent put his snow pants on...I put on Mia's and then Mia went and got her coat and hat while I was putting Vincent snow boots on ....it was the cutest thing..she knew what was going on....love her! So we went outside only problem...the guys shoveled the little amount of snow at end of the driveway that was stopping to sleds when they went down the driveway...now they keep going...I had to race them down to stop them...oh well...miniature workout! It was too cold out the 2nd day...we played 5 minutes and called it good, decided to go to the gym instead. Vincent liked this plan...Mia threw a big hissy fit inside when I took off her snow gear.
Vincent watching the snow removal guys!Okay...update. Mia had her 15month appointment with Dr. Paradis and her pulm. doc Dr. Columbo....they added another puffer to regimen...its a PRN but another. They were happy with her mostly. She is still on the tiny side...weight 19 lbs 13oz (6th%) but her height is up a little at 29.75inches (30%) so she was happy with that. She is eating table foods like a little piggy so no fortifying milk right now. We will see how she is at 18 months. My only concern is she mumble-talks all the time...has a great conversation with you...cant understand a word. She was running around saying momma a long time the other day...but know that she meant me. However, she did point to yogurt and said "urt"....so maybe that's a start. I have been working with her...singing songs, trying to read books, etc...so hopefully she will start. Have faith in her.
Vincent saw Dr. Paradis too...for a prolonged cough, sinus drainage that he has. His weight is 29lbs...I think it might be up....from his 3 year appointment. Still stuck with 3 month weight checks on him. She added his puffer back as well...said he wasn't ready to come off...he got an antibiotic to fight the sinus infection that he has had for the last couple of weeks. Some day I will have healthy kids...with no meds! I just know it!


No comments:
Post a Comment