Our friends Jaime and Amit had a 90's party last weekend. I had a lot of fun...espeically trying to find clothes, had I been home at the parents...I might still had some of this era of clothing. But instead...Im here...and shopping goodwill. It was a fun time...and you know me...I couldn't buy just one thing...I think I had 3 outfits to choose from. So much fun....and the best part....couldn't find a choker (the style then) so I used Mia's bow and turned it around. AWESOME!!!
Me, Jaime and Nikki
Dustin's accessories....that he still owns...wish I had a picture of his cool shoes he wore too...and the tight rolled jeans! All in which he still owns.
Me, Jaime and Nikki
Dustin's accessories....that he still owns...wish I had a picture of his cool shoes he wore too...and the tight rolled jeans! All in which he still owns.

1 comment:
Way sassy!!!!! Love ALL the pics!
Post a Comment