I started off not being able to find a sitter at all for New Years Eve, and then the day of...I had not one but two offers. Nikki's babysitter was willing to take the challenge of a 1 year old, two 3 year olds and a 6 year old...bless her heart. So I decided to take the family and we would just stay the night in Fremont, that way mommy could go out and still have a good time. Then a couple hours before leaving...Aunt Shannon proposes that I watch Harley while her and Tyson go out to dinner and then she will watch my kids while I go out. SCORE !!! great plan for me...I watch for couple of hours...they get the whole night into the morning hours. So off I go...
Nikki and I
and some shots to start the night
Hooray...its 2011
I'm happy....
it was a great night and well needed night away from kids. Love them to death...but nice to get away. A big thanks to Aunt Shannon and Uncle Tyson...for their night was not as smooth. Thanks to some neighbors...the kids were awake and midnight screaming...FIREWORKS...not for a few minutes but 1 hour and half...they ran inside when Tyson went outside at 1:30am. Thank you so much...Happy New Year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment