Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A little bit of info.....

Well...its been...yep...that good! Mia is still sick with I am not for sure, a little bit of this and that, with a start of a cold and teething....needless to say she is miserable. I am pretty sure I haven't had but a few full nights sleep. Because she has been sick for the last 3 weeks, her weight is down, still at 18lbs 5oz, no change since last week. Still refusing or taking minimal baby food/solid foods. So we are doing weekly weight checks...don't know what to do. She just has no interest, turns her head away when at the table. Any ideas...I will take. But good news she is starting to stand up on her own...in the middle of a room with no help, that means walking can't be too far behind. I want her to walk, but now am like can you just wait until the end of October so Daddy can see it too! We are going to visit Chris in Mississippi the end of October before they fly to Afghanistan.
Vincent...he is just a handful right now...he will be so good, listening to me and I am like awh......and then nope the good has to end. He has been naughty alot lately. I am not sure if he is just acting out with Chris being gone or what. Punishment is not working now, and on top of that he is waking up in the middle of the night too...and then very early in the morning saying...I'm awake...wake up mommy....um no Vincent its dark out...its 5 am, go back to sleep. Oh just help me get some sleep, Starbucks is my best friend right now. He is talking so much more than just a month ago....he know tells me things all the time, that I have no idea where he learned like
V: I don't want to go to school today...
M: why?
V: too many people
or
I use to tell him when he wanted Daddy...that Daddy was working
V: why daddy work?
M: he's helping people, and making money
V: I make money, daddy come home...
just breaks your heart...so we only say helping people now, but yet he still says daily...I go make money, Daddy come home!

He also began to sing ALOT....I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee, The wheels on the Bus, ABC's....ect... I LOVE IT!!!

Chris is doing fairly well in Mississippi, sounds miserably HOT there, they give them mandatory rest breaks and plenty of drinks. We get to talk a little, not as much as I would like, either because he is busy, I'm busy or the kids are too loud to hear...but hopefully soon we will talk more.

No comments: