Sunday, August 8, 2010

1-134th CAV sendoff

We had to say good bye to Chris last Saturday, he is now deployed with the 1-134th CAV to Afghanistan for a year. It will hopefully go by really quick...for I dont' want to be a single mother any longer than I have to. They had a farewell ceremony in Hastings for the public and then another in Lincoln on Saturday for family only. It was nice..but too short. I knew this time was coming, but it crept up on me way to fast....and now here I am a week into it...I guess that means only 51 weeks left to go. With that said, I hope to keep the blog updated alot more with video's so Chris can see his kids grow up while he is away.
Mia...I love my Daddy!
SSG Marcello (Daddy) and Vincent at the parade...in Hastings

Vin upset...dont think its about Chris leaving...its raining and he doesn't have his umbrella!!

There it is..now he can have fun!


Great Grandpan and Mia...

Great Grandma, Grandpa, the kids and me



Daddy getting some kisses and little laughs in...

Daddy and his cheesy little girl

Daddy and Vincent...and his flags that he had to have!

BIG HUGS!

The Family

Papa and Mia at the stadium before the final sendoff

Vincent...bored....

Vincent, Chris, Mia, Grandma and Harley

......tears......

Mama and her boy

Dad, Chris and Mom

The gang!

Carrie, Jacob, Chris and I

Last minute instructions to be a good boy for mommy!!!

My Love

Grandma and Mia with her sign for Daddy!

and the time has come....

Bye honey...we love you and be safe!

No comments: