20 weeks
Here is a little pic for everyone that has been wanting to see the belly...the other one we took is hiliarious...I look freakin huge...I was pushing my belly out as far as I could...didn't want to scare you all with that image!! Chris was able to feel her kickin the other night...so that's cool...she isn't a real big kicker like Vinny was...but then again its still real early.
Here is a little pic for everyone that has been wanting to see the belly...the other one we took is hiliarious...I look freakin huge...I was pushing my belly out as far as I could...didn't want to scare you all with that image!! Chris was able to feel her kickin the other night...so that's cool...she isn't a real big kicker like Vinny was...but then again its still real early.
2 comments:
You look great!
thanks for sharing! you look great :)
Post a Comment