Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial weekend

Grandpa, Vinny and Unkie Jacob at the zoo.Nana, Vinny and Mommy at the zoo...full of lots of hugs
Mommy and Vinny playing by the turtle
Vinny getting the sky view with Daddy
Vinny feeding and playing with some animals
Vinny...and the gorilla..not to scared!
Stud man at the lake
Playing in the water...
Just too cute for words!!
Vinny and Kenadee playing in the sand...I think they are making wedding plans already

Well....we had a great weekend. Chris, Vincent and I attempted to take pictures on Saturday afternoon...it was...well...tiring. Vincent was on the move the whole time. We had to try and trick him or get quick pictures the whole time. He just wanted to run around...needless to say...we were not impressed with the pictures and are going to try and take them again later. So hopefully the next time will be a little better.
On Sunday we went to the ZOO with I think everyone else that lives in Omaha. Nana and Grandpa, Unkie Jacob and Aunt Carrie came to the zoo with us. Vincent was great. He was a happy little boy the whole time, he fell asleep before we got back to the rainforest and aquarium..so we will start there next time. He did like the gorillas for the brief time we got to see them. Next time we will not go on a holiday weekend.
On Monday...we went the lake and caught some rays....and now are paying for it. Chris and I are red red red...but luckily my million coats of sunblock to Vincent paid off. He is not red red red!! We had a great time. Vincent really seemed to like the water..he just walked right in..didn't even mind that it was a tad bit chilly. His girlfriend Kenadee and her family came and joined us for a couple of hours, I think he enjoyed having someone else to play with. Over all I think it was a great weekend.

1 comment:

MooreWorld said...

We'll all have to visit the zoo again soon! Bella LOVES the animals!