Thursday, May 21, 2009

BIG DAY!!

Vincent and Daddy love to play this game...Daddy holds him up in the air by his bottom...Vinny laughs and laughs and then looses his balance and come tumblin down into Daddy's arms and then back up again...Playing with Daddy
Mom getting pictures for one last time before Daddy cuts Vinny's hair. Look at the cute curls in back...
One last mohawk...long!
Not too happy at this time
And the cutting starts...I don't think Vinny realizes what is going on at this time.
More cutting...I know Vinny is not enjoying it at this time...
Little better with the paci...are we almost done yet?
Getting closer
WHAT A BIG BOY!!! Snackin after his haircut!

The other day...last week....Vinny and I went to the circus in Fremont...I though I already posted this but evidently did not. We had an okay time...Vinny was good for most of the first half...then we went and rode on the pony during intermission..and never went back. It was dinner time..and he wanted out of there. Plus we didn't pay we had tickets already so it wasn't a big deal. Not bad for the first one.

Vinny waiting for the pony ride to start...not sure what to do or think at this time.
Riding the pony...ye-haw
Vinny and his girlfriend Kenadee...after the circus.
Look at his adorable curls!!

1 comment:

MooreWorld said...

Oh My Goodness...Kenadee is getting sooo big! And I love the curls Vin!!!!