Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Its my birthday today! Yeah...I'm 20 some years old. What a great day..not really I got stuck working my own birthday. I was able to go out to dinner last night and have a meal with Chris and some friends..and no kids. It was great. I ate way too much. At work they have a lovely birthday hat they are trying to get me to work...we will see! Nikki bought me a cake to help ease the pain...I think. Chris and Vincent are coming up to have lunch with me...so that will be nice.
Oh yeah....picture coming soon...we are 16 weeks and counting...and yes the belly is getting BIG...especially when I don't try and suck it in. Its weird with Vincent I couldn't wait to show...look like I was pregnant...and now...I just want to be skinny..longer! Oh well.. Let it come...I guess!

1 comment:

MooreWorld said...

Happy Birthday Tam!!