Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Playing with food!

Vincent has learned that he can feed himself...well kind of. He likes to take the spoon...while Mommy is still holding on to it...and lead it to his mouth. I guess I must have played airplane or games alot...since he likes to make circles with the spoon to his mouth. It's just so dang cute.





Cousin Harley got a baby doll from her grandma...well Vincent likes to show it who's boss. He drags it around and slams it against the wall. And now he has started to bite it. I guess that is alot better than him biting me.





Daddy went to South to help with the hurricane relief...we are not sure how long he will be gone. All we had was 24 hour notice prior to him leaving. Mommy and Vincent are sad. We hope that he is not down there for very long. We miss him already!!!

1 comment: