Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mahoney State Park

So I am a little behind on my blogs...so I am hoping to catch up now. The Marcello's went camping this weekend!! Well kind of...we stayed in a cabin at Mahoney State Park with Grandma and Grandpa Svoboda, Unkie Jacob and Carrie and of course Zeke...the dog!!! We had a great time. Vincent now loves to eat his food and impress everyone around him with his corney smiles! Of course we all just crack up laughing.
While we were there we had unusual sleeping arrangements. We wanted Vincent to be away from us when we put him down for the night, that way we could talk and play cards...well after many different ideas...it ended in Grandma and Grandpa having the master room and Vincent in the other room with the bunk beds, while the rest of of us had the mattresses from the beds in the living room...such a fun time. Well because of the sleeping arrangements the table and chair were pushed over...Vincent thought this made a great jungle gym!! Although he did get stuck a few times.

In the evening we decided to go minature golfing ...and yes I beat Chris!! Chris and I both shot a hole in one. Vincent tried to hit the ball, but instead found in more fun to just chase the balls as we hit them and then attempt to eat them....carrying around the club was fun too!!!

No comments: