Thursday, September 25, 2008

No clothes!!

Vincent loves his bath time...and I guess this time Zeke wanted to join in on the fun! Actually he just wanted the yellow ducky and tried more than once to get it, including stick his paw in the water.
Once again Vincent teasing Zeke...too funny!
After bath time...I had a heck of a time trying to get his diaper on...so since it wasn't my house with my carpet...I decided to let him free for awhile. He decided to help Grandma with packing up a few things. (Isn't his butt jus the cutest!!!)
Once again Zeke had to check things out and see what was going on...no ducky this time. After several minutes of naked time...the time came...Vincent pee'd on the carpet...and I honestly think he knew what he was doing..he looked at me and smiled...then it started flowing out. We told the owners the dog was trained...and wouldn't be a problem...guess we never mentioned Vincent!

No comments: