Happy St. Patrick's Day...the kids and I had a great day. Dressed in green'ish colors. I told Mia to go stand by Daddy and take his pic...she ran over there saying da da da...oh how it melt my heart. As some of you know, I think her speech in delayed and am hoping it is due to numerous ear infections and poor hearing with that. She has tested hearing screenings done and is fine...saw a speech pathologist and we are working on some things. But everyday she is trying to talk more...and I am relieved. So anyway...she went over to daddy ad then gave him a kiss!
Vincent not thrilled to take picture for daddy...see his new shoes...that match oh so well...but that he insisted.
Mia..then tried to take after him.
Vincent not thrilled to take picture for daddy...see his new shoes...that match oh so well...but that he insisted.
Mia..then tried to take after him. Miss my man...




No comments:
Post a Comment