Monday, March 28, 2011

Children's Musuem

I have been wanting to take the kids to the Children's Musuem for awhile now...its just hard. I enjoy going to the gym in the morning, getting that out of the way and then having the rest of the day to whatever. However I am always wanting to take the kids to the musuem in the morning, I think there is more to do then...plus then we dont run into nap time! Please don't let me miss nap time. The kids had a blast....and of course didn't want to leave...but it was closing time. So we need to go back soon.

Here's Vincent and Mia checking each other out...or Kenadee not sure...just not looking where they are suppose to. Little better.... Mowing...can't wait till the kids are old enough...they both love it!
Vincent digging for gold.
Race.....
Mia..did not like the wood chips...she would stand on a toy to reach another toy..this is as close as she got to playing in it.
On the race track.
Vincent and Kenadee fighting over who should drive..this should be interesting later in life, when they are dating.
Vincent all geared up to race.
Time to go shopping...
Grabbing a few items.
Watch out...fireman Vin to the rescue!

No comments: