Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving...

We had an interesting Thanksgiving to say the least...we all look somewhat happy here...right??? We spent time with my side of the family....but were unable to make it to Chris's side...due to some little children you want to start puking...
Unkie Jake..the kids and me

Wrestling with Uncl Mike...Vincent acted as if they were long time no see best friends...it was so cute, and I think Mike enjoyed it too..

Mia getting foot tickled by Aunt Kim

Vincent tackling or trying to tackle Uncle Mike

This is how you take someone down..MOM

Unkie Jake and Mia

Thanksgiving day started out okay...left the house and drove to Grandma's...kids were okay...small pukes and then that night Vincent decides to puke all over on me in the bed...yeah for us. Thankfully Nana was there to help us out. Then again later that day...and some more on table at another Thanksgiving..some more later and oh yeah...in the car on the way home. Oh parenthood is so fun! He continues to have spontanous day of puking still..which I am sure I will post later.
Mia and Nana...watching Vincent and Grandpa outside put on the Christmas blow up thingy...
but awe...so cute!

The christmas blow up thingy...and yes Vincent has Mia's hat on...couldn't find his!



Mia's new pose for pooping....


Found Nana's rocking chair...perfect size.

Little gremlin
Little tongue action


Super-woman


Love these next few pics...just why didn't I have her hair band on?

Vinecnt up close...
Tom boy Mia


Mia's first time having powdered sugar donuts
Outside helping Papa put up lights....


No comments: