Really we are good parents. Chris and I were carrying a bed downstairs..we were having extra guest that weekend...and so I put Mia in the bouncer...I thought it was in the layback mode...evidently wrong. I came back upstair approx 5 minutes later..and this is what I found...
And to make things worse...she looked like a pirate with one eye covered by her bow! At least she was on her back and not stuck on her belly. From now on, I strap her in when leaving the room.
After the great parenting I did....I did spoil her and give her a day at the spa...see her pretty toe nails...first time painted!!
Vin was jealous...I'm probably not suppose to blog this...but he threw a fit because he didn't have painted toe nails...so I painted them blue...it's kinda boyish if your going to have painted toe nails. Didn't fly he wanted purple like Mia and Mommy...so purple it was!
And to make things worse...she looked like a pirate with one eye covered by her bow! At least she was on her back and not stuck on her belly. From now on, I strap her in when leaving the room.
After the great parenting I did....I did spoil her and give her a day at the spa...see her pretty toe nails...first time painted!!
Vin was jealous...I'm probably not suppose to blog this...but he threw a fit because he didn't have painted toe nails...so I painted them blue...it's kinda boyish if your going to have painted toe nails. Didn't fly he wanted purple like Mia and Mommy...so purple it was!
No comments:
Post a Comment