Here I go again...taking lots of pictures. Mia evidently started rolling over at daycare around 4 some months...but decided to only do it there. No matter how long we left her on the floor she would only roll to her side maybe a little farther but not all the way to her belly. Then right at 5 months she rolled over for Chris...still none for mommy. So here is my attempt at playing with her...toys all over to get her to roll....nope still had to help her out. 

and finally after how long...she finally rolls over for me...not during the day...but I get to see it in the middle of the night....but I still loved every moment of it. Chris videotaped her prior to this during the day...so I could see. Just love her!


and finally after how long...she finally rolls over for me...not during the day...but I get to see it in the middle of the night....but I still loved every moment of it. Chris videotaped her prior to this during the day...so I could see. Just love her!Vincent and Mia....he just loves to hold her like this.






No comments:
Post a Comment