Happy Halloween.....

Vincent, Harley and Mia

Harley..the with and Vincent ....the knight
Okay...so I did it again...I am really good at placing the pictures on our blog backwards. So if you really want to know how things went....start from the bottom and work your way up. We had a great Halloween. We carved pumpkins...well pretty much Chris did all the work. I wasn't very good at cleaning them out..and Vincent thought it was icky! We tried several times to get him interested...you crazy..is what I imagine he was saying. Chris and I went to a Halloween party the night before...got all dressed up...some more than others. I didn't really want to spend money on a costume not knowing if it would look nice being 3 weeks out from having a baby! Chris put alot of time and effort into his costume...Death that was 8.5 feet tall.....FREAKY!! He didn't really fit in the house party we went to...he was stuck in the kitchen for most of the night. The on Halloween....Shannon, Tyson and Harley came over to go trick or treating with us. The kids had a good time...even Mia went out for awhile. Vincent was adorable..saying Twik or tweet! and Tank u! Just love him to pieces when he's that cute!
Here's Chris after he took his mask off...
Vincent, Harley and Mia
Harley..the with and Vincent ....the knight


No comments:
Post a Comment