Mommy and Mia were home alone...Daddy was working and Vin was off at school..so we decided to have some fun taking picutres of the girls!

Vincent, Mia and I went over to our friends house to play. Vincent wanted to hold Mia so badly...she started crying and he lifted his shirt up to feed her...I guess! Funny thing is she calmed down, but then she started to cry again..and he just shoved her into his chest while watching TV...never a passing thought to look down...that's just like his Daddy. Way too involved in the show they are watching. (which is kind of funny, I can never get him to sit down and watch cartoons...)
Vincent, Mia and I went over to our friends house to play. Vincent wanted to hold Mia so badly...she started crying and he lifted his shirt up to feed her...I guess! Funny thing is she calmed down, but then she started to cry again..and he just shoved her into his chest while watching TV...never a passing thought to look down...that's just like his Daddy. Way too involved in the show they are watching. (which is kind of funny, I can never get him to sit down and watch cartoons...)
No comments:
Post a Comment