Saturday, August 22, 2009

Vincent learning how to dress

Vincent has now decided he no longer wants us to dress him...so it takes even longer in the morning and at night to dress him.
Vincent dressed himself...you like?
Chasing him around trying to fix his shirt...

Happy so I let him run around for awhile like this.
He was so happy when I let him dress himself...the first time he got his pants on the correct way but later in the day...not so much they were on backwards...but oh so cute, so I left them. He hasn't quit figured out how to put his hands through the sleeves on his own yet...so that as far as the shirt goes. Later that night when he got ready for bed he had his pj bottoms on and not only 1 but 2 shirts pulled up..so that the neck was on his waist with one leg through the sleeve...not shirt required I guess. He is growing up so fast...