Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby and Mommy update

Thought I should probably let everyone know who follows this blog....since it had been such a long time since I wrote anything that Miss Marcello is growing big and strong. She loves to kick and kick and move positions alot...Vinny did not move this much and is really active...so maybe she will be the opposite. Wishful thinking I am thinking...but still hopefull. She has been causing a little problems for mommy. At approx 18 weeks I must have hurt my back that just kept getting worse, even after massages that I did for approx a month. I started physical therapy a little over 3 weeks ago and it has made a huge difference. My pelvis and hips were completely out of line and now I go for weekly alignments and am doing much better. The pain is still there but bearable. Then just a couple of weeks ago...my heart started feeling like it was racing and pounding even when I was sitting there doing nothing. My heart rate was elevated. They did an EKG and Echo that were normal other than a resting heartrate of 90-105. So now they wanted a holter monitor done...which I am currently doing. I am confident that it will be normal...just pregnancy taking a rough beating on me...but there it is for you all.

No comments: