Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Years!!

Celebrating the New Year with my man
Michelle and IShannon and I.....and yes I do have clothes on...its a pink strapless dress!

Me in the middle of Michelle's

Another night out...Tony getting some love!

Smile honey...I'm taking our picture!
Tony..Chris's brother was in town for the past two weeks on Christmas vacation. We enjoyed spending time with his...just wish we too didn't have to work while he was in town so we could have done more. Hopefully we can go and visit him soon. I think while Tony was in town, I can personally say I went to the bar more than I have in months...thanks to grandma Cathy for babysitting Vincent. Speaking of my little Angel...he is all over the place climbing on everything...I mean everything. From the ottoman to the couch to the chair..and from the kitchen chair to the kitchen table...oh its so much fun. We can't leave him in a room alone. He is very active, I guess he takes after his daddy!


No comments: