Monday, October 6, 2008

Pretty Harley





Cousin Harley got her ears pierced...aren't they pretty. Auntie Shannon made Uncle Tyson hold her during the painful parts...and they Auntie Shannon loved her up after it. Kids grow up so fast....not long and Vincent will be 1 year old. Mommy and Daddy are already planning his party...or at least what we want to get him. I have been kind of slacking on all the updates. I have lots of pictures to put on...but somehow misplaced the cords to connect the camera to the computer. So until I find it again...I guess I will just give you updates with no pictures...I know, I know the pictures make it fun. I promise they are coming. As for the Marcello family. Chris got promoted to his E6 in the army. We are very proud of him. He returned from Louisana in good shape and saw some very interesting things and people down there. Fun stories have been told. Vincent continues to grow and grow...well maybe not...he is so active, walking or should I say trying to run around the house I think he burns more calories than he consumes. He love to have friends over. Leela came over and played for awhile last week. Vincent of course pulled her hair, and attacked her...she doesn't fight back like Harley. Harley has officially learned some of her own techniques to fight off Vincent...the destroyer...bulley! We still had a great time. He also went to Fremont to visit Kenadee. He enjoyed his time there, walking all over and playing with their cool toys. Somehow Kenadee's pacifier and sippy cup were much more interesting than his own...go figure! He just continues to shock and impress me every day. As for me...well nothing new...wish there was!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet Cole could fend off Vinny... maybe Vinny would have to fend off Cole?! We SOOooo need to get together.. figure out a time!