Vincent playing on his Lion...well kind of...I was pushing him around the house, but he enjoyed it.
Irish and Vincent with their presidential pins!!! Who do we support??
Vincent feeding himself his morning bottle.
Uncle Tyson and Vincent playing...well I think they are playing!!So since I got behind..you haven't missed much. Uncle Irish came to visit for our friends Jenni and Mandy committment ceremony. It was a good time for everyone. Chris and I were able to enjoy part of the night without Vincent. Irish was able to see Vincent for a little while too. We miss having him around.
Vincent, myself and Aunt Shannon all got the flu this weekend. I am pretty much done with the nasty stuff...just have a bad head cold now. Shannon is feeling better. But poor Vincent continues to puke all over. IT SMELLS!! But in between the bad puking sessions..he is the happiest boy.
We found out yesterday that a co-worker of Tami's was in a car accident. They were hit by a drunk driver. Her and her daughter are in the ICU's...we are praying for them, so please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
Chris and his mom having been working on the house alot. The basement now has all the drywall up..and mud. We are just in the process of sanding. So now more dusting the house until that is done...HA HA HA!!! Chris is finishing up our staircase banister. It looks wonderful.
Well I am sure I had more to tell you...but I forget!!
No comments:
Post a Comment