Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Hand, foot, what??!!?
So Vincent has been kind of irritable the last couple days, Chris and I associated it with just having a cold. Well I messed up on our diet a little bit the other day and Vincent had some dairy, which he did not tolerate. On top of all of this he developed a rash all over his body. I took him to the doctor today and they diagnosed him with a couple of things...#1 Viral infection causing the rash and some of the cold symptoms and #2 Hand, Foot and Mouth disease. His throat is really red with some sores in it and he has a few sores on his foot. It is contagious so watch out everyone he was around...its passed through the saliva! So in time he will be better till then its Motrin and Mylanta to help comfort!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH NO!!! I'm so sorry, Tami. I hope the little buddy feels better soon! I wonder who else is going to get it? Bummer!
Post a Comment