Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun Times!!

Vincent and Daddy were rappin'.....it was so cute, but we didn't get it all on video. Vincent was dancing and groovin' to the music...and then started to laugh at Daddy.

Vincent just loves to bounce, in his jumper or in your hands!!

Vincent is really taking off on his crawling...more and more every day. Today he crawled from our living room to almost the front door, before I made him turn around. He is getting so big. I think more teeth are starting to come in. He is really drooling and has an unexplained diaper rash that is bad:(

Chris is at a Combat Course for the ARMY this week, is play tackling..so I think with other guys. I am sure he is really enjoying himself. Well nothing much more...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute videos! I love the rapping one.

MooreWorld said...

YEAH!!! Super fun! What a little pumpkin!