



Vincent went to his first carnival today in Fremont, Ne. He wasn't too thrilled to begin with...he just slept. But then he heard all the fun and woke up. We rode the Merry-go-Round. I think he enjoyed it, he was looking in the mirrors at the lights alot. We tried to get some pictures but he was just too interested in everything else to stop and pose with mom. After all that fun he watched his friend Kenadee get her ears pierced. He tried to cheer her up with lots of kisses afterwards. Vincent has been cooing and babbling much more, today he has been blowing lots of bubbles, I think we discovered our lips. He loves to touch your face when you hold him or during feedings, I love it! He also has started to push up all the way on his hands and sometimes to his knees, but then pushes backwards....little scootz! We love to roll and roll and roll....well till next time thats it for today!
1 comment:
won't be much longer until he is in to EVERYTHING! Looks like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment