Wednesday, May 14, 2008

6 MONTHS!!!


Today was Vincent's 6 month appointment..can you believe how fast time as flown by!! He weighs 16 lbs 1 0z and is 26 1/2 inches long. He is a growing big boy! The doctor said that because of Vincent's repeat colds he is having and his MSPI (milk soy protein intolerance) he may have to have some allergy testing done. So hopefully if we do this testing it will help him in the long run be a happier baby. The doctor said that if we do this testing we may be able to pinpoint some foods that don't agree with him, instead of putting him through all the pain of eating them and hurting. Chris and I are thinking of postponing the long testing till he is a little older, and just do a few now, such as pets, milk, soy and eggs. I sure hope he isn't allergic to alot of things!!!
Chris is at Camp Ashland for two weeks for BNCOC phase I(Basic Non Commissioned Officer Course) . To be promoted to an E-6 (Staff Seargent) . Tami and Vincent were left and miss him very much. Chris surprised Vincent and I and came home tonight for dinner. It was great...he grilled out steaks for us. I probably will not eat that good again until he is home. It was a wonderful surprise..and I hope it happens again soon! Now that I have got use to Chris being home all the time, I think I took it for granted...he needs to never get deployed again!!

No comments: