Vincent has officially graduated preschool.
He was very excited for this day. They learned new songs...and the best part they were going to have cookies and punch. He was not sad at all to leave...(which he would not be leaving for another couple months....)
Vincent entrance....
Pledge of Allegiance
Getting ready to sing songs
Mr. Jarrod giving him his diploma
The proud graduate
ABC Daycare Pre school class of 2013
His teachers: Miss Jessica
Miss Melissa used to be his teacher, he really liked her
Ready for new adventures!!!
Now I know my ABC's
Colors, Shapes and Days
I sang some songs
Learned some poems, rhymes and fingerplays
I played outside on sunny days
And inside when it rained
My little hands and little feet were very busy every day
My teaches were Mr. Jarrod and Miss Jessica
I kept them on their toes
They tied my shoes, wiped my nose and
even wiped my nose.
But now it is time to say "Good-Bye"
To all my preschool friends
School is over, summer is here
But learning never ends!
No comments:
Post a Comment