Thursday, November 3, 2011

Soccer Days

Soccer Days

Vincent was able to play soccer this summer through the Bennington Soccer Club....and LOVED it...I think we found his calling. We just have to learn a few things. He is a little aggressive for the game. I guess parents thought he had played before...we have not played at all...so we had to learn quickly that we need to share the ball with the other girls and boy..take turns, no pushing or kicking other people...to get the ball, just kick the ball. And then during their breaks...we would find him...wondering over to the other fields and joining in on their games...I guess thats a sign....well here is just a few 30 some pics I might have taken of the like say 100 ish pics and more videos....


Vin getting use to kicking the ball


break time already...



all the kids lined up for drill...



chasing after the ball...who's gonna get it...




He's going fo the goal....








Talking with the Coach...getting a "high five" after a great game"


Boy talk.....

and the game begins....Vin in the middle...white shirt..black shorts...

and he scores.....



just too cute...3 and 4 year olds listening to their coach..

Mia's his #1 fan????







Doing a little happy dance after scoring another goal...

still doing happy dance.....

I think they are about to battle over the ball

he might have lost that one...

another one that just too cute...3 and 4 year olds...all line up and listening...

Mia in soccer gear...practicing her skills...(don't mind the hidden pink cast on her arm)

I think she a natural as well...look at that form..

Go MIA



We cant wait for the next season...and Vince wants lots of people to come see him play...

No comments: