I know...I'm late on his first dentist appointment...I have lots of excuses, but mainly I forgot...and forgot...and I will call later. So later finally came around. He was such a big boy and impressed the dentist. I said he had never been to a dentist before, nor seen what they do. But he did wonderful. They had games for him to play when you first come in the door, and then a train that goes all over on the ceiling...and cartoons to watch that play on the ceiling...he loved it.
The hygenist showing Vincent her cool toys...to clean teeth!
and the cleaning begins...
little washing out...if you look closely you can see his earphones on! He's watching Barney
He wanted to know what ....that kid was doing over there. So we went over there...it was xrays..he wanted to try...so here it goes.
Bite here please.
The dentist taking a look...Vincent giving him a little help...he had just let him see his little mirror.
Counting all those teeth!
Overall he did really great...but unfortunately has a cavity already...right in the middle of his two front teeth...which I already suspected. We are going to fix it in December with a little laughing gas, a shot and bingo.... at least thats what he made it sound like. So I will cross my fingers that it goes that smoothly.
No comments:
Post a Comment