Wednesday, April 1, 2009
The test is NEGATIVE!!
Great news....wonderful news...the CF testing on Vincent came back negative. They almost gave me a heart attack when I called though. They said the results were back but the nurse will have to give you a call....heart sank. But it turned out they just had to have to doctor give the final okay to the test results. So considering what it could have been...we are doing great. The doctor completely changed Vincent's medication regimen. We are now back on the prevacid, changed to advair MDI instead of the pulmicort, and now have albuterol and atrovent as rescue inhalers. Not to mention the singulair that we were on previously....I fill like a pharmacy. I just want him to stay healthy for more that 2 weeks. We visit the pulmonary team in 2 months for check up...keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! I'm glad that test was negative! Hope the little guy stays healthy.
glad to hear things seem to be doing better and the test came back with good results!
Post a Comment